Call Recording: Company-Wide overviewWith Vonage® Call Recording: Company-Wide, you can schedule rules and recording parameters for your entire office. Keep your recordings private in a password-protected archive, or easily distribute them through the Admin Portal.
- After you schedule and determine the recording parameters, recording is automated
- Recordings are made available (1) on the Admin Portal for playback, downloading, and even forwarding by email, and (2) within the system’s Call Logs reports.
- This service also allows the addition of your own message acknowledging that the call is being recorded, if required by state or other regulations.*
- Administrators and superusers can set up the feature on the Admin Portal, but we recommend letting one of our Customer Care representatives walk you through setting up rules for the first time.
- Pair this feature with Call Monitoring, and you’ll receive half off the $49.99 Call Monitoring feature.
*It is the responsibility of the customer using this feature to ensure that it complies with all applicable laws including, where required, obtaining consent from all parties on the call.
CustomizedAdministrators and superusers set recording parameters in the Admin Portal.
EmpoweringHelps train employees, evaluate performance, and keep important conversations on file, which can help protect the organization.
RobustComes with 500 hours of storage (additional blocks of 250 hours may be purchased for $19.99**) and recording files are easily accessed and can be shared via email.
**Taxes and fees not included. High-speed internet required.