Without Vonage Contact Center, how do you expect to get the most out of Salesforce?
With Vonage Contact Center's five-star rating, #1 ranking with 800+ reviews, and Premier partner status on the Salesforce AppExchange, contact center integration reached a new level. What could impress your agents more? How about 1.5 billion interactions powered on the Salesforce sales and service clouds?
- Imagine what better conversations, CX, and efficiencies across every channel would do
- Cure a clunky multichannel experience with a dynamic omnichannel one
- Stop thinking a simple UI that helps teams focus on CX is too much to ask for—it's not
- Don't just get your team’s performance back on track, give them the data to keep it there
They’re customer service agents, not 9-1-1 operators
It's happening to customer service agents everywhere. Agents in contact centers toiling heroically to get the right customer data so they can provide a consistent CX across channels. Let’s end that toil: Add a contact center integration from Vonage to your ServiceNow platform. Free your agents and customers to communicate how they want, improve first-call customer resolution, and more.
- No matter if you got the Madrid, New York, or Orlando versions, or the Classic or Agent workspace, we got you
- Don't miss a trick: Monitor KPIs with real-time customizable dashboards and wallboards
- Here are the two spots customer service agents want to access their
auto-logged calls, recordings, screen pops of the latest customer
information, and more
- Minimum system reqs that are so minimum they're not worth mentioning here
Never tell new agents their CRM doesn’t already have a contact center integration
Before you dismiss the expense of a contact center integration, ask yourself a few questions. Do I want to pay my agents to waste time switching back and forth between their phones and the CRM? Do I want to pay supervisors to evaluate agents without giving them all the best tools for continuous improvement? If you answered yes, hey, dismiss away!
- Both flavors—Sales/Service Hubs and Field Service—are supported to help agents focus on customers
- Total number of easy-to-use interfaces you get to get every tool you need: 1
- Where there's CRMs, there's agents wishing calls and recordings were
auto-logged, that there were screen pops a-poppin', and more—Vonage
Contact Center grants that wish
- Just a few, truly simple requirements—not like your mother-in-law had for your wedding
Give your Microsoft Teams experience a gold star, not a tiny asterisk
You don't have to be a contact center agent to appreciate this: direct routing from Vonage Contact Center into Microsoft Teams. It doesn't just improve call quality and reliability—it makes calls sail past that clunky old PSTN, rolls up with Microsoft 365's single sign-on (SSO) capabilities, and more.
- Just one messaging-and-calling thing for Microsoft 365 users to think about
- Connect with other Teams users via the Vonage Contact Center interface
Automatically update presence states in both Microsoft Teams and Vonage Contact Center